Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Rumours of my demise have been

greatly unreported.

Despite non-appearances I am still here. Ploughing my lonely furrow. Spreading the good word. Fighting the good fight.

Rest assured I am busy. Busy working for my MP. Trying to make sure Labour wins the election. Making sure the Tories don't. Making sure we never again have a party in power that ignores the plight of the least well-off. A party that would happily sell its own Granny (listing her on the FTSE in the process and making sure they all got jobs on the board). So my hard work is all in a good cause ladies and gents. I’m busy making sure my MP wins so I can afford to pay the rent after May....

So that's the reason for the non-posts...for those of you who have noticed. It may be a bit self-important to make such an apology. But I'm a polite boy - and I'm English - so I apologise for everything. Even when it’s not my fault.

Tis a tad unfortunate though as I'd signed up to the Bloggers4Labour site and wanted to compose a searing indictment of Conservative policy. Fortunately the Tories save me the effort by publishing their own policies but I still hope to write something of such stunning clarity and insight that you think "Blimey. I never knew he had it in him. I might just vote Labour on the strength of that man's argument. "

Until that moment I'll just keep filling your minds with this guff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home