Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"Whever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry..."

"I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

(Human Rights Campaigner Mariah Carey)

We can't all be blessed with the clear-sighted geopolitical analysis of a failing pop-diva but I'm not going to let that stop me spouting off occasionally about the subject of politics.

Actually, to be truthful, anything that sustains my unqualified rage for the 1.2 seconds it takes before I'm annoyed about something else is liable to be pasted up on this site.

Anyway, what I want to say is that this site is for any topic I might find interesting. A surprising notion for a blog you might think....but please send me any links, news or slanderous gossip (journalism students please note we did libel laws in class only a year ago...) and I will be happy to publish them.

Use your imagination and the email contact on the left-hand side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home