Monday, March 07, 2005

So here we are then...a brave new era

Well, I must say its nice of you to visit. You don't call for weeks, you never write, you forget my birthday...but it sure is nice to see you.

You've aged a bit since I saw you last. The hair's a bit thinner, the eyes a little heavier and those teeth of yours always were a tad crooked. But it sure is nice to see you.

How's the job going? Still looking to move on/shag that guy you fancy in the office/demand a pay rise/jump off Westminster Bridge?

Whatever. I take you as you are. It sure is nice to see you.

Welcome to the very first post of my blog and please come back again soon.

1 Comments:

At 07 March, 2005 14:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me so lonely baby, I get so lonely, I get so lonely I could die...Hello! Is there anyone there? Or is it just me?

Well done on the blog. More soon I hope.

Sycophantic Sally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home