Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Climbed Everest wearing only a tea towel

That's one thing I've never done.

Normblog's picked up the baton of the '10 things I've never done' game - http://normblog.typepad.com/normblog/2005/05/10_things_ive_n.html - and I'm going to do the same.

I've never...

- got a parking ticket.
- read a Dan Brown book.
- taken class-A drugs.
- played a round of golf.
- worn a hoodie and committed an act of violence at the same time.
- been to Australia (although I've got a work permit for 2003-4 in my passport...)
- watched a whole episode of Star Trek.
- read anything by JK Rowling.
- eaten oysters.
- killed a man.

That was a pretty sober 10 things wasn't it...pay-per-view subscribers get the X-rated "10 things I haven't done"...

Anyone else wanna play the game...? I'd be intrigued to read your comments...

2 Comments:

At 17 May, 2005 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never profited from the sale of oil to Iraq.

George Galloway

 
At 17 May, 2005 13:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never had sexual relations with that woman.

Bill Clinton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home