Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm mad I am...

This is Mark Davies, from Pontypool. He's a crazy kind of guy and has, as you can see, had a mini fir tree woven into his hair.

What a funny chap.

Surpassing the novelty tie (listed by the UN as an 'affront to human dignity') Mark, father-of-two (those poor, poor children), likes to go that one step further. In the past his head has displayed a dartboard design, a Playboy bunny, and a Welsh dragon. He was due to have a braided representation of the Cenotaph on his bonce to commerate our war dead in November but his stylist was on holiday in Dubai so Mark chose to wear a poppy instead.

Of his classy new style, Mark said "I've had a few wacky hairdos before, but this one is head and shoulders above the rest." A remarkably tabloid friendly quote that and the use of the word 'wacky' indicates Mr Davies might be a 'crazy' guy of the Colin Hunt variety.

Apologies folks. Christmas should be a time of goodwill and here I am slagging off my fellow man for attempting to have some fun. Shame on me. No novelty socks for me this year.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home